On a daily basis, you are reminded either through the media or your own eyes, of the multitude of people who are ill with diseases such as cancer, alzheimer’s, ...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; January 7, 2017
What most people think of when they hear the word ‘fat’, is the white fat, the jiggly stuff that stubbornly sits there on the body and it doesn’t look...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 27, 2016
The current trend of eating low-carb for weight loss is very popular. However, carbs are very important, in fact crucial for health and weight loss, but it must be the...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It