Granola is often considered a ‘health’ food when in fact, it is typically packed with sugar and excess carbohydrates – as much sugar as a candy bar! ...Read More
Blog » Posts made in December, 2016
Posted by Lori Shemek; December 3, 2016
Whether you are looking to lose weight or get back in shape, New Year is always a good time to keep a resolution on your health and fitness goals. While that might...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
anti-aging bob choat calories core strength diabetes Disease Dr. Lori Shemek exercise Fat Loss fitness Fitness Tips goals health health and fitness Healthy Eating healthy lifestyle heart disease Hormones Illness Inflammation insomnia Insulin longevity Lori Shemek lose weight Mindfulness mindset motivation Nutrients nutrition Obesity optimal health PhD Probiotics Reverse Aging Sleep stress success sugar supplements vitamin d walking Weight Gain Weight Loss Weight Loss Tips
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks