Sometimes it can seem overwhelming to even contemplate change. Yes, we all desire positive change in one form or another, yet many stay stuck. The foundational...Read More
Blog » Posts made in March, 2015
Posted by Lori Shemek; March 8, 2015
Guest post by Edward Francis: Losing weight by eating food is something many people don’t believe can happen. The human body works in mysterious ways, and believe it or...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
anti-aging bob choat calories core strength diabetes Disease Dr. Lori Shemek exercise Fat Loss fitness Fitness Tips goals health health and fitness Healthy Eating healthy lifestyle heart disease Hormones Illness Inflammation insomnia Insulin longevity Lori Shemek lose weight Mindfulness mindset motivation Nutrients nutrition Obesity optimal health PhD Probiotics Reverse Aging Sleep stress success sugar supplements vitamin d walking Weight Gain Weight Loss Weight Loss Tips
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It