Drinking water has impressive benefits, and it should. Water is a key component to human life. Why? Our bodies are 78% water and our brain is 80% water. When we do...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; June 6, 2017
Guest Post by George Ironthumb There’s really no question about it – we love to lift, we love to sweat and kick ass in the weight room – in other words “we love to...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; June 1, 2017
Daily life can be stressful, busy, and at the very least, distracted, so the first thing that goes by the wayside is following through on our weight loss and health...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks