Are you spending a lot of time at the gym but not seeing the results you want? Maybe you want to get in better shape but can’t find time to go to the gym? What if you...Read More
Blog » Posts made in April, 2015
Posted by Lori Shemek; April 13, 2015
Kids have a lot of energy, and the best way to stabilize this high level is through healthy eating. Proper nutrition sharpens the mind of every child, and it also...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
anti-aging bob choat calories core strength diabetes Disease Dr. Lori Shemek exercise Fat Loss fitness Fitness Tips goals health health and fitness Healthy Eating healthy lifestyle heart disease Hormones Illness Inflammation insomnia Insulin longevity Lori Shemek lose weight Mindfulness mindset motivation Nutrients nutrition Obesity optimal health PhD Probiotics Reverse Aging Sleep stress success sugar supplements vitamin d walking Weight Gain Weight Loss Weight Loss Tips
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It