Welcome to winter in the Northern Hemisphere. It’s brisk, bright and white in many parts of the world right now and if you’re settling in for a long winter’s nap, wake...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek;
In this day and age of medical technology, we may find it surprising to re-think the possibility that simple foods can affect the way we perceive our life and...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; December 29, 2013
Some of the questions I’ve been asked is how often should a person work out. Well, it all depends. You see, some people are already in professions where they are...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; December 26, 2013
The majority of people are suffering from headaches, fatigue, headaches, foggy thinking, heart burn, high blood pressure, stress, joint pain, back ache, hunger and even...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks