Raise your hand if you are frustrated with your weight. The majority of people are and believe it takes hours of cardio, lack of food, food that doesn’t taste...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; November 22, 2015
I know, I know, it’s Thanksgiving Day and you are bombarded with gooey pies topped with mounds of whipped cream, plates piled high with stuffing, mashed potatoes and...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; November 19, 2015
The holiday season is filled with celebrations, parties, scrumptious foods and, of course, good old holiday stress. For people with diabetes, this time of year can...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks