Good sleep habits are the foundation to overall health. People who do not get enough can suffer from a wide range of health issues, from heart conditions to depression....Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 25, 2014
It seems there are countless ways, tools, books and diets to lose the ever-encroaching pounds. What if I told you a specific type of apple a day can have a marked...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 23, 2014
Less is more, right? Yes, if you’re talking about miles per hour when you get pulled over for speeding, but not in the realm of eating. Whether you’re a celebrity-diet...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 21, 2014
Building the body you want takes time and effort, but the results can be fabulous, in terms of your looks, your health, and your self-confidence. The way to achieve...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 16, 2014
If you have ever stepped into a gym, most like you’ve used the old school method of 3 sets with 10 reps to try and build muscle. Then, 90% of you won’t return after a...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks