Build the Body of Your Dreams – Recommended Training, Diet and Supplementation for Women
Building the body you want takes time and effort, but the results can be fabulous, in terms of your looks, your health, and your self-confidence. The way to achieve that firm sculpted body is through a three-pronged approach that combines exercise, diet, and nutritional supplements. Here are some tips in each of these areas, specifically designed for women.
Training and exercise tips For women to have the body of their dreams, they must work out. It’s impossible to look toned if you’re not exercising on a constant basis. Jogging and occasional walks don’t count; weight training is vital if you want to have a lean, healthy-looking physique. Some tips on training:
- Women can train like men do – Typically men lift heavy weights, while women do endless sets with small dumbbells. Research has shown that this is not the most effective approach. Women will see more results if they lift heavier weights, just like men do.
- Free weights build muscle – When you want to build muscle, machines can be useful, but free weights are the most effective, and compound exercises that target more than one muscle group.
- Women won’t get too bulky – Some women are afraid when they start working out with weights that they will bulk up and develop large muscles like men do. Testosterone is a key in developing those bulging muscles, and since women have low testosterone levels, they don’t bulk up like men do.
- Deadlifts exercise the full body – Deadlifts are one of the best exercises you can find for working out just about every muscle group in your body, including back, legs, abs, and more. For a fully toned body, these are a must.
- Squats and lunges for legs – Squats are remarkably effective for leg toning. Lunges are excellent for your glutes, quads and hamstrings, and help to tighten your butt and legs.
- Dips and pull-ups for upper body – Dips work your shoulders, triceps, and chest. Pull-ups work your biceps, back, and forearms. The combination does a great job for upper body strength and toning.
Diet and nutrition tips The main difference between men’s and women’s dietary needs is that women need fewer calories because of their smaller body. You need to have enough calories that you can build muscle, while also burning fat, so working towards a daily calorie target is important. Some more tips on diet and nutrition.
- Building muscle takes protein – If you are used to eating dry toast and a banana for breakfast, you are keeping your calories down, but not getting the protein you need. To build muscle tissue, you need to have enough protein in your diet, along with essential fatty acids.
- Measure macronutrients – Along with counting calories, you also need to control the ratio of proteins, carbs and fats that you consume. This will affect whether you gain or lose fat or muscle. Set a target ratio along with your target calories, and monitor it daily.
- Drink water – Your body functions best when you stay hydrated, and drinking enough water also helps you feel full, without eating any more calories. You should aim for drinking 8 glasses of water every day.
- Eat fresh foods – Packaged foods tend to be high in sodium, saturated fat, sugar, and preservatives. You will be healthier, and will probably lose weight too, if you focus most of your diet on fresh, wholesome foods.
Supplement tips Apart from an adequate exercise plan and a correct diet, women should also include supplements into their regime to have a harmonious body. Vitamin B for example, is essential. Your body needs B vitamins in order to burn fat efficiently. Look for supplements that contain vitamins B5, B6, and B12. Hordinine HCL should also be included on the list of essential supplements for a beautiful body. This supplement helps to prolong the activity of dopamine in your body, which can improve your mood and decrease your appetite. By lowering your appetite, it helps with weight loss, and it can also boost your energy level at the same time. Last but not least, we have Cayenne pepper supplements. Cayenne dilates blood vessels, thereby increasing your circulation. Raising the blood flow to your adipose tissues helps with transporting fatty acids, and that helps you burn more fat.
By Edward Francis and Supplemented.co.uk