Did you know there is an enzyme to help promote longevity and to lose weight? Those are just a few of the benefits of an enzyme that is abundant in specific foods.The...Read More
Blog » Posts made in October, 2015
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 11, 2015
Smoking is unhealthy for anyone, but for people with diabetes, it is especially perilous.Diabetes and smoking combined, creates low-level inflammation throughout the...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
anti-aging bob choat calories core strength diabetes Disease Dr. Lori Shemek exercise Fat Loss fitness Fitness Tips goals health health and fitness Healthy Eating healthy lifestyle heart disease Hormones Illness Inflammation insomnia Insulin longevity Lori Shemek lose weight Mindfulness mindset motivation Nutrients nutrition Obesity optimal health PhD Probiotics Reverse Aging Sleep stress success sugar supplements vitamin d walking Weight Gain Weight Loss Weight Loss Tips
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks