Just In: The search for the Fountain of Youth now has the word ‘end’ in sight. How so you may ask?A research team from the University of California that is...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; September 27, 2013
Considering the human body is 70% water and our brain is 80% water, it seems to make sense that we need to replenish it on a continuous basis. Unfortunately, the...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat;
Years ago, Lays Potato Chips had a commercial that would state that “you can’t eat just one.” They were putting into our minds that we would eat the...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; September 23, 2013
I’ve heard all the complaints and excuses regarding working out. It’s too hard! It’s too expensive! It takes too much time! I realize not everyone...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks