Many times people ask me what foods are good substitutes while they are trying to lose weight. I have many substitutes, but here are a few you may want to try if you...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; September 21, 2013
“We view a behavior as more correct in a given situation to the degree that we see other performing it.” ~Robert CialdiniIt’s long been said that...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; September 19, 2013
Back when I was a kid and living for a short time with my grandparents in the Ozarks, we went to a local Sunday church service. Afterwards the church had all this food...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; September 17, 2013
You’re too anxious to sleep, your nails are gone, your heart races, you can’t remember a thing..sound familiar?Stress makes you sick, makes you tired, dumbs you down...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It