Who doesn’t love a good cookie? I sure do. One problem I always find is that most people don’t necessarily just love a good cookie, they love having more than just one....Read More
Blog » Posts made in December, 2018
Posted by Lori Shemek; December 12, 2018
New research is showing that a tiny enzyme within our cells promotes big results when activated in weight loss, optimal health and longevity success. This enzyme, AMPK...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
anti-aging bob choat calories core strength diabetes Disease Dr. Lori Shemek exercise Fat Loss fitness Fitness Tips goals health health and fitness Healthy Eating healthy lifestyle heart disease Hormones Illness Inflammation insomnia Insulin longevity Lori Shemek lose weight Mindfulness mindset motivation Nutrients nutrition Obesity optimal health PhD Probiotics Reverse Aging Sleep stress success sugar supplements vitamin d walking Weight Gain Weight Loss Weight Loss Tips
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks