“Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way; On purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally.” ~Jon Kabat Zinn Mindfulness is about staying in the...Read More
Why Just One Night’s Lack of Sleep Can Cause Cravings and Poor Judgement – Tips To Sleep Like a Baby
Posted by Lori Shemek; September 11, 2013
You most likely are familiar with the agony of a sleepless night, the tossing, the turning, the thoughts that won’t quit and more. You are not alone. In fact, according...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat;
Let me ask you a question: “How have your thoughts served you regarding your health?” Look at your life and you’ll discover the answer. It is...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks