Did you know there is an enzyme to help promote longevity and to lose weight? Those are just a few of the benefits of an enzyme that is abundant in specific foods.The...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 11, 2015
Smoking is unhealthy for anyone, but for people with diabetes, it is especially perilous.Diabetes and smoking combined, creates low-level inflammation throughout the...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; November 24, 2014
Soon Thanksgiving will be here and many are ready to indulge in the many delights that has been prepared. Sure, you may be eating turkey with dressing or even a roast. ...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; July 11, 2014
Recently my buddies Jason Scott Johnson, Craig Spivek and I visited the residents at Linda Valley Villa in Loma Linda, CA to do interviews for an episode of...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks