Knees ache? Belly fat? Aching joints and weight gain are just a few of the effects of low-level inflammation. If you’re looking to improve your overall health and...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; May 12, 2016
Yogurt is ubiquitous, it is everywhere you look and takes up precious real estate in the grocery store.. and rightly so. Recently, I was fortunate enough to be invited...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; October 22, 2013
Several people I know have not had a checkup at the doctor’s office in years. They have no idea what the state of their health is and yet, they say they are...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; October 2, 2013
Today is National Kale Day and let me suggest adding this excellent veggie to your diet (if you haven’t already). As far as vegetables in your grocery aisle, kale...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks