Sugar is everywhere – particularly during the holidays, beginning with Halloween, through Thanksgiving and long after Christmas, so it is no surprise that people...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; March 20, 2019
On a daily basis, you are reminded either through the media or your own eyes, of the multitude of people who are ill with diseases such as cancer, alzheimer’s, ...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; January 23, 2018
“No one has to tell you that a massage feels great—but it’s more than just a thing you do to relax. “Massages decrease inflammatory stress hormones....Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It