Some of the questions I’ve been asked is how often should a person work out. Well, it all depends. You see, some people are already in professions where they are...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; December 9, 2013
I recently had a talk with one of my friends and during that conversation we discussed using a variety of bodyweight exercises to develop functional strength. Many know...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; November 29, 2013
I just finished my pre-Thanksgiving dinner workout, that’s even though I’m not pigging out this year. Still, it’s about keeping the challenge going...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; October 30, 2013
As I’ve talked with weight loss expert Dr. Lori Shemek and looking into the successes of my clients, there were three keys that I was able to ascertain to...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks