A culinary spice that has been used for centuries is now the object of weight loss attention. Turmeric, the spice used in curries and the ingredient used to make...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; February 6, 2016
In case you haven’t heard, the leafy green kale has been the darling of veggie nutrition, but now? Move over kale..there is a new kid on the nutrition block...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; December 5, 2015
How often have you felt your tummy talking, okay shouting to you for hot pizza, crunchy chips, donuts, ice cream, or chocolate? You know, mid-way between breakfast and...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; November 22, 2015
I know, I know, it’s Thanksgiving Day and you are bombarded with gooey pies topped with mounds of whipped cream, plates piled high with stuffing, mashed potatoes and...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; December 21, 2013
I realize that when we’re away at some family gathering or simply at home enjoying the holidays, exercise is probably going to be the last thing on your mind. We...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks