Belly fat may be difficult to get rid of, and having excessive weight in the midsection is common, especially for men. This belly fat puts you at an increased risk for...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; November 28, 2015
Raise your hand if you are frustrated with your weight. The majority of people are and believe it takes hours of cardio, lack of food, food that doesn’t taste...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; June 23, 2015
The first step of anything new is always the hardest – but the most rewarding. Once you’ve started with something, it’s easier to know where you’re...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 25, 2014
It seems there are countless ways, tools, books and diets to lose the ever-encroaching pounds. What if I told you a specific type of apple a day can have a marked...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 23, 2014
Less is more, right? Yes, if you’re talking about miles per hour when you get pulled over for speeding, but not in the realm of eating. Whether you’re a celebrity-diet...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It