Sugar is everywhere – particularly during the holidays, beginning with Halloween, through Thanksgiving and long after Christmas, so it is no surprise that people...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; October 7, 2013
This common food you may be eating everyday creates low-level inflammation and weight. Low-level inflammation is the core of most illness, disease, faster aging and...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 5, 2013
Each day I witness countless products that have “healthy” buzzwords on the food packages. Proceed with caution – red flag caution. If the food manufacturer is labeling...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It