While there are benefits of living in a major metropolitan area, especially for one’s work, there are also consequences that come with it. From noise pollution to...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; January 9, 2014
“It is right mindfulness and attention that allow us to change our behaviour.” ~ Kalu RinpocheI remember watching a Super Bowl game with a bunch of my...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; January 3, 2014
“Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going to fast-you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” ~Eddie Cantor...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; November 15, 2013
Each day, no, each moment we seem to living mindlessly. We go about our day not focused on what we are doing. Sure, there are those moments when we can focused again....Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It