One of the most common questions most breakfast eaters ask themselves is “What is a better breakfast option, eggs or oatmeal?” The reason for that is due,...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; January 7, 2017
What most people think of when they hear the word ‘fat’, is the white fat, the jiggly stuff that stubbornly sits there on the body and it doesn’t look...Read More
Posted by Brian; March 10, 2014
You’re obese. You have little to no self-confidence. You need to shed some pounds because you know your long-term health depends on it, but you’re...Read More
Why Just One Night’s Lack of Sleep Can Cause Cravings and Poor Judgement – Tips To Sleep Like a Baby
Posted by Lori Shemek; September 11, 2013
You most likely are familiar with the agony of a sleepless night, the tossing, the turning, the thoughts that won’t quit and more. You are not alone. In fact, according...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It