Yogurt is ubiquitous, it is everywhere you look and takes up precious real estate in the grocery store.. and rightly so. Recently, I was fortunate enough to be invited...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; February 17, 2016
Type 2 Diabetes is at an all-time high, not just in adults…but children as well. In fact, toddlers are now being diagnosed with diabetes. This leaves many...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; April 9, 2012
There are new insights into how sugar turns an inert LDL molecule to a deadly one. The USDA still follows flawed data regarding sugar, fat and health. Why is...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It
- 5 Tips to Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy
- Want to Lose Weight with Type 2 Diabetes? These 5 Tips Will Help
- 4 Tips to Stop Inflammation in Its Tracks