Why do we make everything so difficult?We spend more time debating the minutiae than we do just taking action. If you started right now on making small changes to your...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; December 26, 2013
The majority of people are suffering from headaches, fatigue, headaches, foggy thinking, heart burn, high blood pressure, stress, joint pain, back ache, hunger and even...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; November 1, 2013
Psychological stress is increasing prevalent in today’s society. While recognized for many years, many studies have shown how it affects the health of many. This...Read More
Posted by Lori Shemek; October 9, 2013
We all breathe about 20,000 times a day and most of us are not doing it properly. Breathing is obviously the most important of all the bodily functions because all...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It