Consider this. Right now you are walking around with roughly 100 trillion gut bacteria that equates to 3-5 lbs and 1,000 different strains that are vying for...Read More
Blog » Posts Tagged "Probiotics"
Posted by Lori Shemek; July 6, 2014
Okay, I get it that you already have your ‘lists’; your ‘To-Do lists’, your ‘Grocery list’, your ‘Honey-Do list’..there is yet one more I need for you to add to your...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
anti-aging bob choat calories core strength diabetes Disease Dr. Lori Shemek exercise Fat Loss fitness Fitness Tips goals health health and fitness Healthy Eating healthy lifestyle heart disease Hormones Illness Inflammation insomnia Insulin longevity Lori Shemek lose weight Mindfulness mindset motivation Nutrients nutrition Obesity optimal health PhD Probiotics Reverse Aging Sleep stress success sugar supplements vitamin d walking Weight Gain Weight Loss Weight Loss Tips
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It