6 Excellent Home Remedies to Treat Wrinkles and Skin Aging
Guest Post by: Suzanne Collins
There would hardly be anyone who does not run the extra mile to delay aging of skin and appearance of wrinkles. There is no necessity to go for expensive treatments and procedures, for this purpose.
You have several simple home remedies that effectively address the issue. Here, you will read about 6 of the best remedies. Thus, continue to read and forget about wrinkles and skin aging.
Olive Oil and Honey
Olive oil comes packed with several key vitamins and is hence a highly dependable substance to fight wrinkles. In fact, in this remedy, you also have honey that perfectly complements the oil to beat the aging of skin.
Go ahead and start trying it from today! You will soon be amazed with the young look of your skin!
- Take 1tbsp each of olive oil and honey.
- Mix them together thoroughly.
- Now gently rub the mixture on the skin.
- Repeat it 2 times every day to rejuvenate the skin.
Here, you have another reliable home remedy, fenugreek. The minerals and vitamins present in fenugreek ensure that your skin remains free of wrinkles and lines for a very long time.
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek seeds.
- Grind them to form a solid paste.
- Put this paste on the face.
- Leave it undisturbed overnight.
- Rinse your face using warm water, in the morning.
- Follow the process every day to see the desired result.
When combating skin aging is your priority, yogurt is an ingredient that you must not ignore. The high content of lactic acid that is there in yogurt leads to speedy regeneration of skin cells. Try this wonderful remedy today!
- Take ½ cup of yogurt.
- Directly spread it on the face.
- Wait for around 30 minutes.
- Wash off your face using cool water.
- Repeat this daily and you will be happy with the outcome.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is packed with strong astringent properties, which enhance the appearance of your skin by preventing/reducing formation of wrinkles. The vinegar maintains the proper PH balance of the skin, too.
- Take ½ cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Now take 1 spray bottle.
- Add the vinegar and water in the spray bottle.
- Mix well.
- Then spray the contents on your face.
- Gently rub the mixture on your face.
- Use this spray every day to prevent skin aging.
The list of anti-aging home remedies will be incomplete if a mention of the papaya mask is not made. The antioxidant effects of papaya are what that do the job for you. Hence, continue reading and help yourself.
- Take 1 ripe papaya and slice it into small pieces.
- Mash these pieces so that they become a fine paste.
- Spread the paste on your face.
- Leave it undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse the face with lukewarm water.
Rose water, Lemon Juice and Glycerine
Rose water is a powerful astringent that enables the skin not to lose its firmness. Here, you combine rose water with two more substances that combat skin aging, lemon juice and glycerine.
- Take 2 tsp rose water and 1 tsp each of lemon juice and glycerine.
- Mix the 3 ingredients together properly.
- Dip 1 cotton ball in the mixture.
- Now slowly rub the cotton ball on the face daily, at bedtime.
Go for any of these tried and tested home remedies and stop worrying about wrinkles and aging of the skin. Please drop in a few lines on how this article has helped you.