It’s a new year and you probably have set another resolution, right? If you were to go back and look at your past resolutions, you may just see a repeating...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; November 24, 2014
Soon Thanksgiving will be here and many are ready to indulge in the many delights that has been prepared. Sure, you may be eating turkey with dressing or even a roast. ...Read More
Posted by Bob Choat; July 25, 2014
For many years now our society has been focused on building stronger and more dense bones. As the population ages, it’s important to build up one’s bones...Read More
Download my eBook “Metabolism Masterclass” for free!
- The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Sail Through the Holiday Season with These Top 8 Supplements
- The Indications That Your Workout Isn’t Working (and What You Can Do About It)
- Should You Combine the Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting for Better Weight Loss Results? Check out my interview with Eat This, Not That!
- Holiday Sugar Overload and How to Fix It